Tuesday 10 May 2011

Backyard Market

~A few slighty more recent pics of my market stall, as I don't think I have posted some since those first wobbly days a year ago!

I am there every Sunday, in the Backyard Market on Brick Lance (opposite the Vibe Bar and next to 93 Feet East) 10am - 5pm.

After a year of permanent trading, it was so rewarding to have more than the one customer come and see me on Sunday, having purchased/admired my creations a year ago, for some more of the same!

I'm meeting more and more repeat customers as the weeks tick by and it really does make it worth it. Usually sat by my stall with a spot of knitting and sometimes even a cup of tea, I welcome a little chat from the punters so come and say hi, there's lots of other fantastic stalls to be seen too!

No comments: