Wednesday 18 May 2011

Alex Monroe

I have just discovered a new favourite jewellery designer - Alex Monroe.

He creates some beautiful pieces, including gorgeous bee necklaces, in association with Burt's Bees and donates money from the sales to the British Beekeepers. So I am obviously going to be a fan!

Check out his website here: http://www.alexmonroe.com/.

Or if his exquisite creations are a little out of your budget, but you are pandering for a beautiful bee accessory of your own, then you can purchase my handmade bee hair slides from my etsy store by clicking on them here:


They are handmade from recycled plastics and silver plated wire and I am donatin 20% of my profits to help save the honey bees.

1 comment:

themakeuplady said...

i read about him in was it stylist???? i thought of you when i read it :)