Sunday 25 March 2012

~ Classics

Snakeskin will never go out of fashion

 Over sized cuffs, sheer fabric, gold threads, colours, snakeskin.  Perfect.  Happily found in a charity shop on my recent holiday to Australia.
 I'm in love with London/Paris base label Les Petites Brouillons by Manon Delaune.
I got this beautiful top from her when she had her stall on Brick Lane last year ~
I adore the little details and how she contructs her pieces... Combined with the amazing shapes she creates for her clothes and the fantastic colour choices she choses...

In her own words:
"Some pieces are inspired by men’s wear, which I tailor to fit a women’s figure. Customers can choose to wear items in both a feminine and androgynous style. Some other pieces are created by the recycle and reconstruct of clothes, in order to carefully create new modern designs that adapted to individual needs."

No comments: