Tuesday 15 May 2012

good reasons to be poor

Things I've been spending money in the last week (which I probably shouldn't have) but am happy I did...

This book 'Just Kids' that I cannot wait to start reading! About £5, brand new from Ebay.

This super cute bike necklace, £7 from Accessorize, on a nice & long gold chain. I couldn't walk away from it...

This dress from Traid charity shop on Holloway Road (one of my all time fave charity shops) for only £4.49.

This vegan face mask with avocado and goji berry was £6 from Superdrug and it's soooo good.  Great to have affordable vegan beauty products more accessible!

This nail jewel set was only from the 99p store at the end of my road... I couldn't not get it! I did this two days ago and half the jewels have fallen off now, but it's a lot of fun and worth it if you want to bling up your nails for a big night out, haha!
Headphones (£4 from a sports shop) and water bottle from Sweaty Betty... I also got an amazing sports bra from them too. That was the big spend of the week; but it was so worth it.
Went out for a run the night I'd gotten it and ran for 7 miles - my new personal best! Being able to listen to music (finally) when I'm running was a major help too. Oh and having water with me. You don't even have to grip this bottle because it just sits on your hand.
I became a member of Sweaty Betty for free and get to attend free excercise classes they hold in the evenings - Wednesday is running club. I can't wait to go along to one!

No comments: