Sunday 19 June 2011

Buy Bike Chain Earrings Online

Mechanical & beautiful.

All of these and a few more, are finally available to purchase on my Etsy store:

All the earrings are handmade by me, all from genuinely recycled bicycle chains I gather from the bins of local bike shops and spend the time cleaning and disecting to recreate them into lovely little designs for cyclists & civilians alike to enjoy!
There are a lot more designs which I make and sell; these shall be appearing online over the next few weeks. Please bear with me on this; I am currently under a pile of knitting and present making.

Go buy some here

2 comments:

Nina said...

Think we should use bike chain earrings for the shot. I In fact the more mike chain the better! Love the bike chain!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. 925 Sterling Silver earrings