Wednesday 15 September 2010

New Recycled Ear Fancies!

I've been busy making a whole load of new earrings - including lots of lovely new recycled bottle top designs and some very unique dominoe dice pairs. They should all be available from my website www.laurabaxendale.co.uk just as soon as I get a moment to pop them on there! If not, come along to the Backyard Market on Brick Lane this Sunday and buy them direct from me at my stall, or even send an e-mail to info@laurabaxendale.co.uk and let me know which ones you would like!
Here's a little preview of only half of my new goodies...

Black & Gold Dominoe Earrings - £5.00
These dominoes are made of bakelite and are originally from Soviet Russia.

Blue Lego Brick & Pearl Earrings - £4.50
Recycled Red Ring Pull Earrings - £4.50
Silver & Black Recycled Ring Pull Earrings - £4.00

No comments: