Tuesday 3 August 2010

Egg Mag!

I have been using my old copy of the fantastic Egg Mag to create paper bags, which I use to sell my items in at my market stalls.

Here they are having made themselves onto the lovely EggMag's website:


Check them out and keep your eye out around London & Brighton for a free copy of the mag, it's utterly awesome!!!
Not to mention the magazine which inspired me to donate my profit from all of my bee sales to help save the honey bees!
I have also finally been able to part with my pile of old Howies catalouges; (for some reason they're so lovely it's hard to part with them?!) by recycling them in the same fashion.


Have a look through my previous posts for some pics of them! Better still, come and see me on Sunday's at the Backyard Market on Brick Lane and view them for real!


See my website for more information on my creations & my honey-bee-saving-bees!


www.laurabaxendale.co.uk

No comments: