Wednesday 4 March 2009

I'M ABSEILING DOWN CANARY WHARF FOR CHARITY! Please help sponsor me!

Hello one and all! On Sat 9th May I'm abseiling down Canary Wharf to help raise vital funds for Cancer Research!
There's a minimum amount of sponsor money I NEED to raise in order to be allowed to go through with it on the day; I won't tell you how much as I don't want to guilt anyone but it's a fair bit.... So any contribution will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Here is the link to my online sponsor page:

It's all nice & secure & done through paypal without you needing an account :)

You can also come along on the day and watch me do it too!

I'm VERY excited and really want to do it so please please if you can spare any money however great or small to help me that would be absolutely fantastic :)

Also, all the funds go straight to CANCER RESEARCH UK so it's for a very grand cause and one I feel greatly about :)


Many thanks & best wishes!

Laura
xxx

www.laurabaxendale.co.uk

No comments: